After several years of researching and trying to find a food truck to take our location to where the people are, we were able to snatch up this beauty early this summer and now, after Papa Fecher, Elijah and Judah worked on it in between work and theatre, it is ready to hit the road!!
I will post pics of the work in progress on my personal blog but, for now, HERE SHE IS!!
Our offerings will include:
- Of course, the gourmet crepes and galettes (savory crepes), which we have added to our repertoire! We were also able to acquire two commercial crepe irons for the Escrepe Pod!
- Soups like our famous Chicken Pablano Soup, Max’s Chili, Beef & Wild Rice, & Chicken Noodle made with homemade noodles
- Sandwiches including sandwich wraps made with our crepes!
- Hot entrees – sometimes, we’re just in the mood to make lasagna…
- Breakfast options
- Sweet Treats such as our popular cake pops, cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake, brownies and more!
- Beverages including COFFEE, homemade lemonade, sweet tea, soft drinks and hot cocoa when it gets chilly.
We have, yet, to get her graphics and name her, but we’re working on it. We will be venturing out for the first time THIS SATURDAY at the Richmond Farmers Market located at the Elstro Plaza (across from the Morrison-Reeves Library) from 8-12. Come see us, meet some wonderful people and do some shopping! It’s like a party down there every Saturday! We are happy to be a part.
The official Ribbon-Cutting is to be announced. We look forward to serving you!